The Bud Evo leather trousers are a major product in the Furygan range. Although simple in appearance, they have everything you can expect from a “must have” product and are perfect for any journey or track day on your bike.
Protection and Security
- Bud Evo is CE certified as PPE.
- Main external material : “full grained” leather 1,4mm thickness as per our race suits.
- CE certified D3O protectors (1621-1) for the knees.Pockets for optional D3O hips protectors.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce the products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- Areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching to avoid tearing.
Ergnomics and Comfort
- High tenacity stretch fabric between the legs and behind the knees.
- Calf made in high tenacity stretch fabric for comfort, and to avoid any discomfort in the boots.
- Waterproof treated leather.
- Two connecting zips (one short and a full lengh) sewed on an elastic belt.
- Leather stretch at the waist and knees for a top ergonomics whatever the bike you are riding.
- Elastic waist for comfort and ergonomics.
- Endurance Furygan Sliders, for a soft feeling but a long durability.