If you dream of owning a race suit like Furygan’s GP riders but in a more discreet design, the Dark Apex is for you. Developed on race tracks and offering superior protection, the suit is very close from our pro-suits, ready for high-level racing !
Protection and Security
- Dark Apex Perforated is CE approved as PPE.
- Full grained 1.4mm leather, strong and flexible.
- Aramid fiber reinforcement in the hips and seat to improve leather resistance and delay heat transmission caused by abrasion.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce the products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- Homologated protectors for elbows (D3O), shoulders (D3O), and knees (1621-1 level 1).
- Removable back hump.
- Elbows and shoulders thermoformed external shells, with aluminium inserts.
- Area exposed to tearing in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching.
Ergnomics and Comfort
- Ergomax racing label. The highest ergonomical standard at Furygan
- Perforated leather. The perforated panels choice has been made following the analysis of GP riders crashed suits in order to maximise air flow without compromising the protection offered by the suit.
- New integral racing sleeves. Equipped with high-tenacity bi-stretch assembled with the triple stitching technique. This new sleeve offersunparalleled comfort and mobility.
- New legs and knees design derived form our GP racer’s suit. For even more comfort and ease of movement on the bike.
- High tenacity bi-stretch fabric between the legs and behind the knees.
- Calf made in high tenacity bi-stretch fabric for comfort, and to avoid any discomfort in the boots.
- Large leather stretches behind the shoulders, the elbows, the back and the knees for a high-end comfort, ergonomics and mobility on the bike.
- Neoprene inserts on collarand the wrists.
- New racing collar for a better comfort and an improved fit.
- Fixed breathable and hypoallergenic cotton lining (approved for competition). The lining stops at the shoulders and at the knees to ease fitting of the suit. Racing underwear available as an option for 59 euros.
- Endurance FuryganSliders, for a soft feeling but a long durability.