The Mistral is a subtle vented jacket that is not betraying the Genesis concept : to make Furygan’s protection, comfort and style accessible to the all. CE homologated. thanks to the skin Protect technology, the Mistral is in addition equipped with the Furygan D30 ergonomic protectors. A reference.
Protection and Security
- Genesis Mistral Evo is CE homologated.
- Main external material : high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance and Air Mesh for ventilation.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- New generation CE homologated D3O protectors for elbows and shoulders.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with D30’s “Central Back” (level 1) and “Full Back” (level 2) back protector, available as an added option.
- Reflective panel in the back.
Ergnomics and Comfort
- Internal Polymesh lining, breathable, light and pleasant to wear.
- Three pockets (two outside and one inside).
- Adjustable at the wrists, waist and arms (to ensure the elbow protectors will remain fitted even without the removable lining).
- Elastic snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily.
- Air extractors in the back, and on the sleeves to ensure an optimal airflow.