The new racing glove : The RG – 17 is the new generation of short gloves derived from the race track. And there’s no doubt they will satisfy the most demanding enthusiasts with their ergonomics and protection.
Protection and Security
- RG-17 is CE homologated.
- Palm 100% made with goat leather, for softness, protection feeling and comfort.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining – approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of
tearing and abrasion resistance
- External protection shell for metacarpals and palm.
- Reinforcements made with doubled leather layer on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation (palm, side of the hand, fingers). The positionning of these elements has beendesigned to protect hands from shocks but also from abrasions on tarmac.
Ergnomics and Comfort
- The goat leather and the pre-shaping offers a high level of feeling on the handlebars.
- Finger stitch seams positioned on the outside, and EXO protectors, for better comfort.
- Articulated metacarpal protection shell and stretch panels on thumb and index to ease finger flexion.
- Silicone reinforcement grips on the palm, index and middle finger.
- Between each finger, at the bottom, has been placed a specific textile insert to reach a superior stage of comfort.
- Wrist adjuster.