The Xenia speaks for itself. Its racing origins are instantly recognisable, yet it retains the characteristics of a Furygan textile garment and beyond just the way it looks it will offer comfort and versatility every time you put it on.
Protection and Security
- Xenia is CE approved.
- Main external material : high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistancy.
- D3O CE protectors for shoulders and elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with D30’s “Central Back” (level 1) and “Full Back” (level 2) back protector, available as an added option.
- Reflective inserts on the chest and on the back.
Ergnomics and Comfort
- Waterproof insert.
- Thermal padded removable lining. Mesh at armpits for heat dissipation, and avoid sweat.
- Zippable flap that fastens underneath the main zip in order to create the perfect barrier against wind and rain. The staggered design of the two zips ensures a
- Connecting zip mounted on an elastic belt. Additional snap claws to link the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily.
- Five pockets (two outside and three inside including a mobile phone net pocket).
- Neoprene inserts on the collar and the wrists for maximum comfort.
- Adjustable at the wrists, hips and arms (to ensure the elbow protectors will remain fitted even without the removable lining). Stretch panels behind the shoulders.